COVID-19 Office Updates
Edited: June 2nd 2020
I AM BACK!
We have been given the green light to gradually resume non-emergency patient care, which means treatment for everyone!
Your health and safety is a top priority, therefore a number of policies have been put in place to ensure everyone's safety. These include, but are not limited to:
- Active & passive screening measures
- Practitioner & patient use of PPE
- Proper sanitization protocols
- Spacing of appointments to allow for physical distancing in the clinic.
For my patient's, I ask the following:
- Wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment (to ensure physical distancing)
- Bring a mask to your scheduled appointment
- Wash your hands upon entering the clinic and before you leave
- Only the individual receiving care may enter the clinic.
- Continue to practice social distancing (remain at least 6 feet apart)
Please do not be late for your appointments as the time between each appointment is set for sanitization and to avoid gatherings.
Appointment availability will begin Tuesday June 9th 2020. You can now book your appointment online by clicking the button above!
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe & hope to see you soon!
Dr. Parisa Ricciardelli
"Move Better, Feel Better, Perform Better"
Dr. Ricciardelli provides top of the line medical services to get her patients back to full health.
She is skilled in provided care for all musculoskeletal injuries and specializes in golf specific injuries and body mechanics.
Visit us today and see how she can help you and your loved ones.
Tuesday: 2 pm - 8 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 12 pm
Thursday: 2 pm - 8 pm
Friday: 1 pm - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm